PRINCESS 2 Star
10% Carbon | 5% Kevlar | 85% Glassfiber
2 STAR Power
The 2star offers maximum touch with only 10% carbon composite. It is a really soft stick with excellent control perfect for a beginner player or junior player who is looking for their first senior sized stick.
MOULD / SHAPE of stick
The Mould 1 (SG1) was developed by the best player in the world, #14 Dutch international Teun de Nooijer. This shape has a thin handle, for a comfortable right hand grip and was specially designed for the “Indian Dribble” and the penalty corner injection. It has a 24mm bow and a medium head. Extremely popular players who love to play with light sticks, who have good stick work and enjoy hitting – suited to any position.
Ambassador player – our very own SA men’s hockey captain, #5 Austin Smith (midfielder &defender)!
SIZE: 36.5″ (standard length)
- STARS on sticks (2star – 7star) indicate the quality / carbon level / stiffness of stick. For e.g. 7 star with maximum carbon (100%) and greatest stiffness for max hitting power. And the 2star with only 10% carbon has maximum feel giving up a lot of hitting power.
- Colour of stick = star power. 7star sticks are black-and-orange, 6 star sticks are all black-and-green, 5star sticks are all black-and-yellow etc.
- 5 different MOULDS / shapes of sticks suited for different players / positions. Each stick has the same graphics except on the head of each stick, there are text graphics showing the mould. For e.g. 7star Mould 1 (SG1) sticks all have the same black and orange graphics but the head of the stick has “SG1” on it.
- “SG#” on the head of each stick stands for “Sports Gear” and the number tells you which mould the stick is.
- One balanced weight for each stick (no lights or mediums) because Teun believes there is only one weight and that’s ‘BALANCED!’
- All PRINCESS sticks are specially reinforced on the heel and along the reverse stick zone.