PRINCESS 6 Star
80% Carbon | 5% Kevlar | 15% Glassfiber
36.5 | 37.5 | 36.5″ | 37.5″ |
6 STAR Power
- STARS on sticks (2star – 7star) indicate the quality / carbon level / stiffness of stick. For e.g. 7 star with maximum carbon (100%) and greatest stiffness for max hitting power. And the 2star with only 10% carbon has maximum feel giving up a lot of hitting power.
- Colour of stick = star power. 7star sticks are black-and-orange, 6 star sticks are all black-and-blue, 5star sticks are all black-and-yellow etc.
- 5 different MOULDS / shapes of sticks suited for different players / positions. Each stick has the same graphics except on the head of each stick, there are text graphics showing the mould. For e.g. 7star Mould 1 (SG1) sticks all have the same black and orange graphics but the head of the stick has “SG1” on it.
- “SG#” on the head of each stick stands for “Sports Gear” and the number tells you which mould the stick is.
- One balanced weight for each stick (no lights or mediums) because Teun believes there is only one weight and that’s ‘BALANCED!’
- All PRINCESS sticks are specially reinforced on the heel and along the reverse stick zone.
Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our store you may return it to any store for a store credit, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
- The original till slip is required.
- No cash or credit card refunds are done. Only if management decision is otherwise.
- All store credits are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type.
- Store credit or exchange must be within 3 months of the original purchase date.
- Refunds will not be given on Gift Cards.
- Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear including swimwear (including bras) may not be returned or exchanged.
- We will only consider exchanging or store credit on a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the product’s instructions and / or user manual.
- No store credit or exchanges will be made for a product that has been misused or purposely damaged.
- A faulty product will, where relevant, be subject to a technical assessment by a specialist before being repaired, replaced or credited.
- Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customer’s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returning a product for repair, please ensure that it is in hygienic condition.
There are no inquiries yet.