PRINCESS Carbon Braid
100% Carbon | 0% Kevlar | 0% Glassfiber
36.5 | 37.5 |
The Princess Carbon Braid is the new revolution in hockey sticks. This new technology provides the stick with an extreme stiffness. It has more touch and is extremely light.
- The combination of the extreme stiffness, the continuous curve and bigger hook provide extreme power and strength.
- The Carbon Braid embraces the flex and returns the stick to its natural plane quicker than any other stick. More energy is transferred to the ball and the ball moves faster when hit with Carbon Braid. The ball is given more energy, making it easier to strike with force.
- The Princess Carbon Braided T14 is created of 100% carbon hence it’s superior stiffness / power. However it has special foam inside giving it the super light weight feel that other 100% carbon sticks do not have.
- The stick is suitable for advanced players who want a stick to give them more power.
- The Carbon Braid is available in the SG9 (Mould 9) late bow shape. The most popular shape in the Princess range!
- Size: 36.5″ (standard length) or 37.5″ (extra length)
Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our store you may return it to any store for a store credit, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
- The original till slip is required.
- No cash or credit card refunds are done. Only if management decision is otherwise.
- All store credits are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type.
- Store credit or exchange must be within 3 months of the original purchase date.
- Refunds will not be given on Gift Cards.
- Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear including swimwear (including bras) may not be returned or exchanged.
- We will only consider exchanging or store credit on a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the product’s instructions and / or user manual.
- No store credit or exchanges will be made for a product that has been misused or purposely damaged.
- A faulty product will, where relevant, be subject to a technical assessment by a specialist before being repaired, replaced or credited.
- Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customer’s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returning a product for repair, please ensure that it is in hygienic condition.
There are no inquiries yet.