PRO TOUR 40 PRO BOW
Mix the original Pro Tour and the Pro Tour 70 with a dash of young talent, and the result is the Pro Tour 40. Redesigned the composition with the younger talents in mind. This is a phenomenal stick with original Osaka styling at a fantastic price.
Every Pro Tour 40 is crafted from a minimum of 8 layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fibre, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance between stiffness and the unique Osaka feel. Our latest development is the removal of the outer woven layer to increase responsiveness so the feedback to the player becomes more specific.
The Osaka Pro Bow is the best dribbling shape in the world. The maximum bow point lies at 250mm from the head with a maximal height of 24mm. This creates a next generation shape with a slim and dynamic profile, ideal for modern technical play-styles. The design is focused on 3D ball control first, followed closely by flicking and shooting.
• Available in SUPERLIGHT
• 24mm bow height
• 250mm max bow position
• 45° angle
• 115mm length
• 24mm thick
• Kevlar reinforcement
• 30mm thick
• Osaka Pro Touch WHITE (perforated)
• 1,5mm VibraStop foam layer
• 40% carbon
• 55% glass fibre
• 3% Kevlar Cross reinforcement
• 2% Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our store you may return it to any store for a store credit, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
- The original till slip is required.
- No cash or credit card refunds are done. Only if management decision is otherwise.
- All store credits are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type.
- Store credit or exchange must be within 3 months of the original purchase date.
- Refunds will not be given on Gift Cards.
- Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear including swimwear (including bras) may not be returned or exchanged.
- We will only consider exchanging or store credit on a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the product’s instructions and / or user manual.
- No store credit or exchanges will be made for a product that has been misused or purposely damaged.
- A faulty product will, where relevant, be subject to a technical assessment by a specialist before being repaired, replaced or credited.
- Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customer’s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returning a product for repair, please ensure that it is in hygienic condition.
There are no inquiries yet.