PRO TOUR 70 MID BOW
The Pro Tour 70 integrates the latest features and developments into Osaka’s iconic Pro Tour stick. It’s an absolute essential for qualified players who like to keep it affordable.
Every Pro Tour 70 is crafted from a minimum of 13 layers of 3K Japanese Carbon Fibre, laid down in alternating orientations for the optimal balance between stiffness and the unique Osaka feel. Our latest development is the removal of the outer woven layer to increase responsiveness so the feedback to the player becomes more specific.
The Osaka Mid Bow combines the sleek and technical profile of the Pro Bow with the more traditional bow shape of the previous Mid Bow. The maximum bow point lies at 300mm from the head with a maximal height of 24mm. The thicker body of the previous shape has been exchanged for a slimmer and all-around faster profile. This design focuses on the modern style of play while retaining the charm of the original gently curving shape.
• Available in SUPERLIGHT – weight chart
• 24mm bow height
• 300mm max bow position
• 45° angle
• 115mm length
• 24mm thick
• Kevlar reinforcement
• 30mm thick
• Osaka Pro Touch BLACK (perforated)
• 1,5mm VibraStop foam layer
• 70% carbon
• 25% glass fibre
• 3% Kevlar Cross reinforcement
• 2% Aramid Backhand Blade reinforcement
Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our store you may return it to any store for a store credit, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
- The original till slip is required.
- No cash or credit card refunds are done. Only if management decision is otherwise.
- All store credits are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type.
- Store credit or exchange must be within 3 months of the original purchase date.
- Refunds will not be given on Gift Cards.
- Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear including swimwear (including bras) may not be returned or exchanged.
- We will only consider exchanging or store credit on a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the product’s instructions and / or user manual.
- No store credit or exchanges will be made for a product that has been misused or purposely damaged.
- A faulty product will, where relevant, be subject to a technical assessment by a specialist before being repaired, replaced or credited.
- Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customer’s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returning a product for repair, please ensure that it is in hygienic condition.
There are no inquiries yet.