PRO TOUR LARGE BACKPACK
Pro Tour Large Backpack
The Pro Tour Large Backpack is sturdy and spacious. Its Stick Attach-ment System® has been perfected over the years, making it a breeze to carry a stick around. With our classic Osaka style and a separate laptop compartment, it’s the perfect bag for everyone who is pressed for time between practice and work/school.
A market leading high quality bag
Combine durability with style and you get the market leading Osaka Hockey bags. Every bag is manufactured from DURA-PRO® tarpaulin, a REACH161, 600D PVC material with reinforcements of ballistic weave 1680D polyester. In other words, they are sturdy and lasting.
• 24 Liter (47cm x 30,5cm x 16,5cm)
• Capacity: 1 stick
• Spacious main compartment with lap top sleeve
• Handy valuables pocket with water resistant zipper
• SAS® Stick Attachment System
• Easy Lap-Top access side pocket
• Mesh side pocket
• DURAPRO® TARPAULIN reach161 600D PVC
• 1680D Ballistic Weave Polyester
Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our store you may return it to any store for a store credit, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund, Store Credit & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
- The original till slip is required.
- No cash or credit card refunds are done. Only if management decision is otherwise.
- All store credits are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type.
- Store credit or exchange must be within 3 months of the original purchase date.
- Refunds will not be given on Gift Cards.
- Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear including swimwear (including bras) may not be returned or exchanged.
- We will only consider exchanging or store credit on a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the product’s instructions and / or user manual.
- No store credit or exchanges will be made for a product that has been misused or purposely damaged.
- A faulty product will, where relevant, be subject to a technical assessment by a specialist before being repaired, replaced or credited.
- Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customer’s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returning a product for repair, please ensure that it is in hygienic condition.
There are no inquiries yet.